Home » , , , , » Watch I Am Legend - 2007 Movies Online

Video streaming I Am Legend Movie Streaming, and this by itself should really supply you with a sign of how considerably people love this m...

I Am Legend Watch and Download Free Movie in HD Streaming

Video streaming I Am Legend Movie Streaming, and this by itself should really supply you with a sign of how considerably people love this movie.

The video runs for 101 minutes nevertheless it is not going to feel that way as being the motion picture is fast paced and there are many than sufficient subplots to hold you hooked. The director manages to you want to keep scenario coherent, therefore you never suffer a loss of track of what is happening.

Storyline I Am Legend :


Robert Neville is a scientist who was unable to stop the spread of the terrible virus that was incurable and man-made. Immune, Neville is now the last human survivor in what is left of New York City and perhaps the world. For three years, Neville has faithfully sent out daily radio messages, desperate to find any other survivors who might be out there. But he is not alone.



Movie Images


0-I Am Legend1-I Am Legend2-I Am Legend3-I Am Legend4-I Am Legend5-I Am Legend6-I Am Legend7-I Am Legend8-I Am Legend9-I Am Legend10-I Am Legend11-I Am Legend12-I Am Legend13-I Am Legend14-I Am Legend15-I Am Legend16-I Am Legend17-I Am Legend18-I Am Legend19-I Am Legend20-I Am Legend








I Am Legend details :


  • Genre : Drama, Horror, Action, Thriller, Science Fiction

  • Company : V, O, W, W, H, O

  • Release : 2007-12-14

  • Runtime : 101 minutes

  • Vote : 2618 count



  • I Am Legend Clips :








    This dvd is definite to provoke sensations in one focus or some other. Which has a first-class director, wonderful writing, along with an all-star cast, I Am Legend is actually a film that existence close to its build up. The synergy of their elements definitely makes the motion picture greater all together, and that is why This is usually a clear ought to-see film.

    This dvd is loaded with action, drama, a, suspense and romance sense of humor. I Am Legend is the sort of video that will take you to some curler-coaster of feelings having its spectacular performance and awesome visual effects.