Home » , » Get Watch If I Had Known I Was a Genius - 2007 Film Online

Video internet streaming If I Had Known I Was a Genius Free Online Streaming Movies, which all alone really should supply you with a sign o...

If I Had Known I Was a Genius Watch and Download Free Movie in HD Streaming

Video internet streaming If I Had Known I Was a Genius Free Online Streaming Movies, which all alone really should supply you with a sign of methods considerably people like this motion picture.

The movie runs for 102 minutes even so it does not believe way as the video is fast paced and there are way more than enough subplots to help keep you connected. The director is able to keep the story coherent, and you also never lose an eye on what is going on.

Storyline If I Had Known I Was a Genius :


A teenager with a high I.Q. who decides to become an actor. When his TV show gets cancelled, he is faced with a difficult career choice.



Movie Images


0-If I Had Known I Was a Genius








If I Had Known I Was a Genius details :


  • Genre : Comedy, Family

  • Company :

  • Release : 2007-01-23

  • Runtime : 102 minutes

  • Vote : 3 count



  • If I Had Known I Was a Genius Clips :








    This dvd is for sure to provoke feelings in just one motion or another. Along with a first-class director, superb writing, plus an all-star cast, If I Had Known I Was a Genius is actually a film that lifestyles as many as its excitement. The synergy from the parts helps make the movie greater all together, and that is certainly why This can be a defined ought to-see film.

    This motion picture is full of romance, drama, suspense, a and action sense of humor. If I Had Known I Was a Genius is the level of film that should take you to a roller-coaster of emotions and thoughts using its impressive performance and impressive visual effects.