Home » , , , » Get The Air I Breathe - 2007 Film Online

Movie internet streaming The Air I Breathe Online Movie Streaming, and therefore on their own ought to give you an indication of methods si...

The Air I Breathe Watch and Download Free Movie in HD Streaming

Movie internet streaming The Air I Breathe Online Movie Streaming, and therefore on their own ought to give you an indication of methods significantly people enjoy this video.

The film runs for 95 minutes nonetheless it is not going to believe way because the dvd is fast paced and there are more than sufficient subplots to maintain you addicted. The director seems to keep scenario coherent, and you also do not ever shed a record of what is going on.

Storyline The Air I Breathe :


A drama based on an ancient Chinese proverb that breaks life down into four emotional cornerstones: happiness, pleasure, sorrow and love. A businessman bets his life on a horse race; a gangster sees the future; a pop star (Gellar) falls prey to a crime boss; a doctor must save the love of his life.



Movie Pictures


0-The Air I Breathe1-The Air I Breathe2-The Air I Breathe3-The Air I Breathe








The Air I Breathe details :


  • Genre : Drama, Action, Thriller, Crime

  • Company : NALA Films

  • Release : 2007-02-07

  • Runtime : 95 minutes

  • Vote : 38 count



  • The Air I Breathe Clips :








    This movie is for sure to provoke sensations in a focus or some other. Having a first-class director, wonderful writing, as well as an all-star cast, The Air I Breathe is usually a film that life approximately its media hype. The synergy of the elements definitely makes the motion picture larger in its entirety, and that is why This is a defined must-see film.

    This dvd is packed with drama, romance, a, suspense and action humor. The Air I Breathe is the kind of movie that can need to the curler-coaster of feelings utilizing its spectacular overall performance and wonderful visual effects.