Home » , » Get Watch I Think I Love My Wife - 2007 Online Movie Streaming

Video internet streaming I Think I Love My Wife Free Online Streaming Movies, knowning that on their own need to present you with an indica...

I Think I Love My Wife Watch and Download Free Movie in HD Streaming

Video internet streaming I Think I Love My Wife Free Online Streaming Movies, knowning that on their own need to present you with an indication of how substantially people like this video.

The movie runs for 90 minutes nevertheless it will not feel like way being the movie is fast paced and there are additional than more than enough subplots to help keep you addicted. The director is able to maintain your storyline coherent, and you never shed tabs on what is happening.

Storyline I Think I Love My Wife :


Richard Cooper (Rock) is a married man and father of two who is just plain bored with married life. Not getting any sex from his wife, he resorts to ogling random women on the street to the point he takes lunch late to look at them. When old crush Nikki Tru (Kerry Washington) visits his office to get a reference letter, she becomes obsessed with Cooper and they begin a complicated relationship.



Movie Pictures


0-I Think I Love My Wife1-I Think I Love My Wife2-I Think I Love My Wife3-I Think I Love My Wife4-I Think I Love My Wife








I Think I Love My Wife details :


  • Genre : Comedy, Romance

  • Company : Fox Searchlight Pictures

  • Release : 2007-03-16

  • Runtime : 90 minutes

  • Vote : 18 count



  • I Think I Love My Wife Clips :








    This dvd is certain to provoke emotions and thoughts within a single motion or another. Using a first-class director, excellent writing, as well as all-star cast, I Think I Love My Wife is actually a movie that existence close to its thrill. The synergy from the materials makes the whole motion picture significantly greater in its entirety, and that is certainly why This is usually a certain have to-see film.

    This dvd is full of suspense, romance, drama, a and action humor. I Think I Love My Wife is the type of film that may get you towards a roller-coaster of emotions and thoughts with its breathtaking overall performance and incredible visual effects.