Home » » Get I Not Stupid Too - 2006 Online Streaming Movies

Film streaming I Not Stupid Too Online Movie Streaming, and also that on its own need to present you with an indicator of methods very much...

I Not Stupid Too Watch and Download Free Movie in HD Streaming

Film streaming I Not Stupid Too Online Movie Streaming, and also that on its own need to present you with an indicator of methods very much people love this film.

The film runs for 124 minutes however it fails to feel that way being the film is fast moving and there are other than plenty of subplots to hold you hooked. The director manages to maintain the storyline coherent, and you just hardly ever shed tabs on what is happening.

Storyline I Not Stupid Too :


A 2006 Singaporean film and the sequel to the 2002 film, I Not Stupid. A satirical comedy, I Not Stupid Too portrays the lives, struggles and adventures of three Singaporean youths - 15-year-old Tom, his 8-year-old brother Jerry and their 15-year-old friend Chengcai - who have a strained relationship with their parents. The film explores the issue of poor parent-child communication. (from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Not_Stupid_Too)



Movie Images










I Not Stupid Too details :


  • Genre : Drama

  • Company :

  • Release : 2006-01-26

  • Runtime : 124 minutes

  • Vote : 1 count



  • I Not Stupid Too Clips :








    This motion picture is for certain to provoke emotions and thoughts in one motion or any other. Which has a first-class director, wonderful writing, along with an all-star cast, I Not Stupid Too is a film that life up to its media hype. The synergy with the elements helps to make the video significantly greater as a whole, and that is why This can be a definite should-see movie.

    This film is full of action, romance, drama, a and suspense sense of humor. I Not Stupid Too is the sort of movie that will take you to your curler-coaster of sensations with their impressive performance and incredible visual effects.