Home » , » Get My Father and My Son - 2005 Stream Movies Online

Film internet streaming My Father and My Son Online Streaming Movies, and therefore all alone ought to ensure that you get a sign of method...

My Father and My Son Watch and Download Free Movie in HD Streaming

Film internet streaming My Father and My Son Online Streaming Movies, and therefore all alone ought to ensure that you get a sign of methods a lot people enjoy this video.

The movie runs for 108 minutes however it does not assume that way because the movie is fast moving and there are many more than enough subplots which keeps you hooked. The director manages to keep story coherent, therefore you in no way suffer a loss of track of what is going on.

Storyline My Father and My Son :


A Turkish man, whose wife died while giving birth to his son during a military coup, finally returns home. Estranged from his father for turning his back on the family farm, he takes his 8 year-old and tries to repair relations.



Movie Posters










My Father and My Son details :


  • Genre : Drama, Comedy

  • Company : Av┼čar Film

  • Release : 2005-11-18

  • Runtime : 108 minutes

  • Vote : 10 count



  • My Father and My Son Clips :








    This motion picture is certain to provoke sensations in just one direction or any other. That has a first-class director, wonderful writing, as well as all-star cast, My Father and My Son is a movie that lifestyles around its excitement. The synergy from the pieces definitely makes the movie more significant by and large, and that is certainly why This is usually a certain have to-see movie.

    This video is stuffed with a, action, suspense, romance and drama humor. My Father and My Son is the kind of motion picture that should get you into a curler-coaster of sensations having its spectacular performance and incredible visual effects.